Peter Macgarr Rabinowitz MD
Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Medicine (Occupational Medicine); Director of Electives, Yale School of Medicine; Director, Yale Human Animal Medicine Project
Departments & Organizations
Zoonoses; diseases of animal workers; zoonotic influenza infections; emerging infectious disease; animal sentinels of environmental health hazards; noise and hearing loss more...
- M.P.H., Yale School of Medicine,
- B.A., Amherst College,
- M.D., University of Washington, 1982
- Rabinowitz PM, Galusha D, Vegso S, Michalove J, Rinne S, Scotch M, Kane M. Comparison of Human and Animal Surveillance Data for H5N1 Influenza A in Egypt 2006-2011. PLoS One. 2012;7(9):e43851
- Rabinowitz P, Conti L.One Health and Emerging Infectious Diseases: Clinical Perspectives.Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2012 Sep 11.
- Rabinowitz PM, Galusha D, Kirsche SR, Cullen MR, Slade MD, Dixon-Ernst C. Effect of daily noise exposure monitoring on annual rates of hearing loss in industrial workers. Occup Environ Med. 2011 Jun;68(6):414-8.