Peter S. Marshall MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Medical Director, Medical Step-Down Unit; Medical Director, Respiratory Care - Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Risk stratification of patients with pulmonary embolism; Major pulmonary embolism treatment; therapeutic hypothermia; status asthmaticus more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1991
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1995
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2005
- Marshall PS, Mathews K, Siegel MD; Management of Life Threatening Pulmonary Embolus; Journal of Intensive Care Medicine; 26(5) September/October 2011.
- Marshall PS, Cain H; Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis; Clinics in Chest Medicine; 31(4), December 2010.
- Marshall PS, Johnson K, Monteiro B, Siegel M Computed Tomography Can Predict Adverse Outcomes in Patients Presenting with Pulmonary Embolism Original research abstract presented at Chest 2005, November 1st, 2005.