Mihaela Aslan PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (General Medicine); Associate Director, Clinical Epidemiology Research Center
Bayes Theory and its applications to data analysis, asymptotic methods, survival analysis, statistics in brain imaging, statistics and gender differences, item response theory and hierarchical linear models.
- Lowe H, Feldman L, Aslan M, Caulin-Glaser T, Howes C, Gulanski B. The association of endogenous androgen levels with metabolic risk factors in postmenopausal women. Proceedings of the Annual Endocrine Society Meetings, Philadelphia, PA, June 2003.
- Batten S, Aslan M, Maciejewski P, Mazure C. Childhood maltreatment as a risk factor for adult cardiovascular disease and depression. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 20042:249-254.
- Aslan M, Nicolau A. The generalized maximum likelihood prior. Proceedings of the 17th Annual Greek Statistical Society Meeting, Lefkada, Greece, April 2004.
- Aslan M. Asymptotically minimax Bayes predictive densities. (under revision, the Annals of Statistics)
- Benin A, Vitkauskas G, Thornquist E, Shapiro E, Concato J, Aslan M, Krumholz H. Validity of using an electronic medical record for assessing quality of care in an outpatient setting. Medical Care. (in press).
- Batten S, Aslan M, Maciejewski P, Mazure C Childhood maltreatment as a risk factor for adult cardiovascular disease and depression. Poster presentation at the annual meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy, New Orleans, LA, November 2004.