Jeremy I Schwartz MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Firm Chief, Yale Primary Care Residency Program; Faculty, Global Health Leadership Institute
Departments & Organizations
Health systems strengthening to address integration of services for non-communicable diseases in low- and middle-income countries; Patient experience; Bedside rounding more...
- B.S., Cornell University, 2000
- M.D., Univ of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, 2006
- Schwartz JI, Dunkle A, Akiteng AR, Birabwa-Male D, Kagimu R, Mondo CK, Mutungi G, Rabin TL, Skonieczny M, Sykes J, Mayanja-Kizza, H. Towards reframing health service delivery in Uganda: The Uganda Initiative for Integrated Management of Non-Communicable Diseases (UINCD). Global Health Action. Accepted for publication Dec 2, 2014.
- Mohanan M, Vera-Hernández M, Das V, Giardili S, Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Rabin TL, Raj SS, Schwartz JI, Seth A. The Know-Do Gap in Quality of Care for Childhood Diarrhea and Pneumonia in India. JAMA Pediatrics. Accepted for publication November 22, 2014.
- Schwartz JI, Guwatudde D, Nugent R, Mondo CK. Looking at non-communicable diseases in Uganda through a local lens: An analysis using locally derived data. Globalization and Health. 2014;10:77. doi:10.1186/s12992-014-0077-5.