Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender, Sex, & Health | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Wickersham, J. A., Azar, M., Cannon, C. M., Altice, F. L., & Springer, S. A. (in press). Validation of a brief measure of opioid dependence: The Rapid Opioid Dependence Screen (RODS). Journal of Correctional Health Care.
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132(1-2), 378-382.
- Earnshaw, V. A., Jin, H., Wickersham, J. A. , Kamarulzaman, A., John, J., & Altice, F. L. (2014). Exploring intentions to discriminate against patients living with HIV/AIDS among future healthcare providers in Malaysia. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19(6), 672-679. PMID: 24666546