James Harold Revkin MD, FACC, FACP, FCCP
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine (Cardiology); Attending Physician: Center for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
Departments & Organizations
My clinical research efforts have focused on a broad range of areas in cardiovascular medicine, including heart failure, heart transplantation, myocardial metabolism and, diabetes, atherosclerosis, and thrombosis. more...
- B.A., Williams College, 1976
- M.D., Brown University, 1981
- Bots ML, Taylor AJ, Kastelein JJ, Peters SA, den Ruijter HM, Tegeler CH, Baldassarre D, Stein JH, O'Leary DH, Revkin JH, Grobbee DE. Rate of change in carotid intima-media thickness and vascular events: meta-analyses can not solve all the issues. A point of view. J Hypertens. 2012 Sep;30(9):1690-6.
- Domanski M, Pocock S, Bernaud C, Borer J, Geller N, Revkin J, Zannad F. Surrogate endpoints in randomized cardiovascular clinical trials. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2011 Aug;25(4):411-3
- Revkin JH, Shear CL, Pouleur HG, Ryder SW, Orloff DG. Pharmacol Rev. Biomarkers in the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis: need, validation, and future. 2007 Mar;59(1):40-53.