Francoise Joelle Roux MSc, PhD, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Sleep Study Services at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in West Haven
Departments & Organizations
Cardiovascular consequences of obstructive sleep apnea more...
- M.Sc., University Rene Descartes, 1989
- M.D., Joseph Fourier Medical School, 1993
- Ph.D., University Rene Descartes, 1995
- Roux FJ. Restless leg Syndrome: impact on sleep-related breathing disorder. Respirology. In Press. 2013, 18 (1).
- Krieger A. Roux F. Yaggi H. Expert Round table: Patient evaluation and effective treatment of sleep apnea in patients with heart failure. The Medical Roundtable. Cardiovascular Edition. 2012, (3) 2: 123-129.
- Jafari B, Roux F. Non Positive Airway Pressure Therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Current Respiratory Care Reports. 2012, 1:111-122.