Education; Internal Medicine
- Olson DP, Fields BG, Windish DM. Geographic Localization of Housestaff Inpatients Improves Patient-Provider Communication, Satisfaction, and Culture of Safety. J Healthc Qual. 2015 Apr 9.
- Bolen SD, Chandar A, Falck-Ytter C, Tyler C, Perzynski AT, Gertz AM, Sage P, Lewis S, Cobabe M, Ye Y, Menegay M, Windish DM. Effectiveness and safety of patient activation interventions for adults with type 2 diabetes: systematic review, meta-analysis, and meta-regression. J Gen Intern Med. 2014 Aug;29(8):1166-76.
- Windish D. Evid Based Med. EBM apps that help you search for answers to your clinical questions. 2014 Jun;19(3):85-7.
- Doolittle BR, Windish DM, Seelig CB. Burnout, coping, and spirituality among internal medicine resident physicians. J Grad Med Educ. 2013 Jun;5(2):257-61.
- Windish D. Searching for the right evidence: how to answer your clinical questions using the 6S hierarchy. Evid Based Med. 2013 Jun;18(3):93-7.
- Windish DM. Brief curriculum to teach residents study design and biostatistics. Evid Based Med 2011;16(4):100-4.
- Windish DM, Olson DP. Association of patient recognition of inpatient physicians with knowledge and satisfaction. J Healthc Qual 2011 May-Jun;33(3):44-9.
- Olson DP, Windish DM. Communication discrepancies between physicians and hospitalized patients. Arch Intern Med. 2010 Aug 9;170(15):1302-7.
- Windish DM, Ratanawongsa N. Providers’ perceptions of relationships and professional roles when caring for patients who leave the hospital against medical advice. J Gen In Med 2008 Oct;23(10):1698-707.
- Boonyasai RT, Windish DM, Chakraborti C, Feldman LS, Rubin HR, Bass EB. The effectiveness of teaching quality improvement to clinicians: a systematic review. JAMA 2007;298(9):1023-37.
- Windish DM, Huot SJ, Green ML. Medicine residents’ understanding of the biostatistics and results in the medical literature. JAMA 2007;298(9):1010-22.
- Windish DM, Diener-West M. A clinician-educator’s roadmap to choosing and interpreting statistical tests. J Gen Intern Med 2006;21:656-60.
- Windish DM, Price EG, Clever SL, Magaziner JL, Thomas PA. Teaching medical students the important connection between communication and clinical reasoning. J Gen Intern Med 2005;20:1108-13.