Deborah Denise Proctor MD
Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Medical Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program; Site Director, Universidad del Valle, Cali, Columbia and Yale/Stanford, Johnson and Johnson Global Health Scholar Program; Board of Directors and Treasurer, Honduras Children's Project
Departments & Organizations
Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia more...
- B.S., University of Toledo, 1978
- M.D., University of Cincinnati, 1982
- Proctor DD. Missionary work – it’s about more than doing endoscopies. AGA Perspectives 2013;9(3):22-23.
- 37. Zhang CK, Hewett J, Hemming J, Grant T, Zhao H, Abraham C, Oikonomou I, Kanakia M, Cho JH, Proctor DD. The influence of depression on quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2013;19(8):1732-1739.
- DeCross AJ, Proctor DD. The process of applying for gastroenterology fellowship. Gastroenterology 2012;142(7):1405-1408.