David Barrett Banach MD, MPH, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Healthcare-associated infections; Influenza vaccination; Infections in solid organ transplant recipients more...
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2006
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2006
- M.S., Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, 2012
- Banach D, Bielang R, Calfee D. Factors Associated with Unprotected Exposure to 2009 H1N1 Influenza A among Healthcare Workers during the First Wave of the Pandemic. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2011;32(3):293-295.
- Banach D, Ornstein K, Factor S, Soriano T. Seasonal Influenza Vaccination among Homebound Elderly Receiving Home-Based Primary Care in New York City. Journal of Community Health 2012:13:10-14
- Banach D, Harris T. “Indeterminate QuantiFERON TB-Gold® results in a Public Health Clinic Setting.” International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2011:15(12):1623-1629.