Bridget Ann Martell MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Asst Clinical Prof of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Cornell University, 1988
- M.A., Boston University, 1993
- M.D., Chicago Medical School, 1997
- Martell BA, O’Connor PG, Kerns RD, Becker WC, Morales KH, Kosten TR, and Fiellin DA. Opioid treatment for chronic back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of their prevalence, efficacy and association with addiction. Ann Intern Med. 2007 146:116-127.
- Poling, J. Oliveto, A., Petry, N., Sofuoglu, M., Gonsai, K., Gonzalez, G., Martell, B ., & Kosten, T.R. Six-month trial of Bupropion with Contingency Management for Cocaine Dependence in a Methadone-Maintained Population. Archives of General Psychiatry. 2005. (in press).
- Martell BA, Mitchell E, Poling J, Gonsai K, and Kosten TR. Vaccine Pharmacotherapy for the Treatment of Cocaine Dependence. Biol Psych. 200558:158-164.