Avlin Barlow Imaeda MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Fellowship Program Director
Departments & Organizations
Obscure GI bleeding; Endoscopy simulation in training; Quality improvement in fellowship training more...
- B.S., Worcester Polytech Institute, 1990
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2000
- Imaeda, A., Bender, D., Fraenkel, L (2010) What is most important to patients when deciding about colorectal screening. J Gen Int Med 25:688-693.
- Mehal W, Imaeda A. (2010) Cell Death and Fibrogenesis. Semin Liver Dis 30(3):226- 31.
- Imaeda, A., Watanabe, A., Mahmood, S., Sohail, M., Sutterwala, F., Flavell, R., Mehal, W. (2008) Acetaminophen induced hepatoxicity is dependent on TLR9 and the NALP3 inflammasome. J. Clin Invest. 119:305-314