Anna B. Reisman MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Director, Yale Internal Medicine Residency Writers' Workshop; Director, Standardized Patients Program, Teaching and Learning Center
Literature and medicine; Home visits; Telephone medicine; Doctor–patient communication; Writing and medicine; Writing and advocacy; Team-based care
- Reisman AB. House of death. New York Times. June 1, 2013.
- Reisman AB. Surrendering the keys: a doctor tries to get an impaired elderly patient to stop driving. Health Affairs. February 2011;30(2):356-9
- Reisman AB. End of a chapter. Health Affairs. May 2010, vol. 29, no. 5 (2010): 1071-1073
- Reisman AB, Hansen H, Rastegar A. The craft of writing: a physician-writer’s workshop for resident physicians. J Gen Intern Med. October, 2006.
- Reisman AB. Outing the hidden curriculum. Hastings Center Report. 2006 36(4):9.
- Reisman AB, Brown K. Preventing communication errors in telephone medicine: a case-based approach. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2005: Oct 20 (10): 959-63.