Amy Caroline Justice MD, MSCE, PhD
Professor of Medicine (General Medicine) and of Public Health (Health Policy); Section Chief of General Internal Medicine VA Connecticut Healthcare System
Departments & Organizations
Drug Abuse, Addiction, and HIV Research Scholars
Medical Informatics, Yale Center for
School of Public Health: Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Pain Research, Informatics, Multimorbidities, and Education (PRIME) Center
Chronic disease; HIV infection; Veterans Aging Cohort Study more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1982
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1988
- M.Sc., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1994
- Ph.D., Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Korthuis PT, Fiellin DA, McGinnis KA, Skanderson M, Justice AC, Gordon AJ, Almario-Doebler D, Asch SM, Fiellin LE, Bryant K, Gibert CL, Crystal S, Goetz MB, Rimland D, Rodriguez-Barradas MC, Kraemer KL for the Veterans Aging Cohort Study. Unhealthy alcohol and illicit drug use are associated with decreased quality of HIV care. J Aquir Immune Defic Syndr (in press).
- Althoff KN, Buchacz K, Hall HI, Zhang J, Hanna DB, Rebeiro P, Gange SJ, Moore RD, Kitahata M, Gebo KA, Martin J, Justice AC, Horberg M, Hogg RS, Sterling TR, Cescon A, Klein MB, Thorne J, Crane H, Mugavero MJ, Napravnik S, Kirk GD, Jacobson LP, Brooks JT for the North American AIDS Cohort Collaboration on Research and Design (NA-ACCORD). Trends in antiretroviral therapy use, HIV RNA plasma viral loads and CD4 T-lymphocyte counts among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected persons in care in the United States, 2000-2008. Ann Intern Med (in press).
- Edelman EJ, Gordon K, Becker WC, Goulet JL, Skanderson M, Gaither JR, Brennan Braden J, Gordon AJ, Kerns RD, Justice AC, Fiellin DA. Receipt of opioid analgesics by HIV-infected and uninfected patients. J Gen Intern Med 2012; Aug 16 (Epub ahead of print). PMID: 22895747.