Amir Mohammad MBBS, MPH
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine (Occupational Medicine); Staff Physician, Occupational Health Services, VA Connecticut Healthcare System; Medical Director, Compensation & Pension
Departments & Organizations
Active Surveillance of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses among VA Healthcare Workers (HCW). Healthcare Utilization among OIF/OEF Veterans. Risk factors associated with needle-stick injuries among residents more...
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut Graduate Program in Public Health, 05/2008
- M.B.B.S., Dow Medical College, 2001
- Mohammad A. Needlestick and Sharps Injuries among Resident Physicians: An Institutional Review. Conn Med. 2014; 78(1): 5-11
- Mohammad A, Khan Y. Barriers to Timely Screening Colonoscopy: Role of Health Insurance. Conn Med. 2010; 74(4): 201-206
- Amir Mohammad, Thomas St. Louis, Albert DeLoreto (Poster) Enumerating Injuries & Illnesses among Healthcare workers (HCWs) in CT: What you count depends on where you look. American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) April 2009, San Diego, CA.