Jonathan Benjamin Borak MD
Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Environmental Health) and of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Amherst College, 1968
- M.D., New York University, 1972
- Borak J, Salipante-Zaidel C, Slade MD, Fields CA: Mortality Disparities in Appalachia: Reassessment of Major Risk Factors. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 2012; 54:146-156
- Borak J, Fields C, Andrews LS, Pemberton MA: Methyl Methacrylate and respiratory sensitization: A critical review. Critical Reviews in Toxicology 2011; 41:230-268.
- Borak J: Obesity and the work place. Occupational Medicine, 2011; 61: 220-222.