If you are purchasing web access for your residency, you will receive two passwords for your training program or individual use – one with full access to all curricular material meant to be used by faculty, and one with access to the Resident’s version only. You may share these accounts with your faculty and trainees. We will continue to make updates to the website and will keep you posted as features are added. Access per volume for a single training program with less than 29 residents/students (as of July 2012) will be $300 ($600 per year for two volumes). The price for programs with more than 30 residents/students will be $400 ($800 per year for two volumes) as of July 2012. Individuals not affiliated with training programs can obtain single-user semester access for $200. Money received will allow us to maintain and gradually increase the capabilities of the website.
You may pay for your subscription through Paypal or by check. Please click here to access the subscription form.
This online access includes:
- Access to Faculty and Housestaff versions of the chapters
- Each chapter has URLs for its primary references which provide simple online access to the relevant articles if your institution has site licenses to the relevant major journals.
- Topic index for the 3-year curricular cycle (144 chapters) organized according to subject matter
- Access to three years of archived chapters for the full curricular cycle.
- Important Updates section for major updates in the medical literature that may change practice that occurred after the posting of our chapters each semester.
- One copy of the printed version/cd as supplies permit.
Contact Denise Schock to purchase access to the curricular materials for yourself or your training program.