URGENT MESSAGE AS OF 6/15/2015: WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO TAKE SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLINE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM AND FAX IT TO 203-867-5608. If you are purchasing web access for your residency, you will receive two passwords for your training program or individual use – one with full access to all curricular material meant to be used by faculty, and one with access to the resident’s version only. You may share these accounts with your faculty and trainees. We will continue to make updates to the website and will keep you posted as features are added. Annual access (two volumes) for a single training program with 29 or less residents/students is $600 per year. The price for programs with 30 or more residents/students is $800 per year. Individuals not affiliated with training programs can obtain single-user access for $400 for the year. Money received will allow us to maintain and gradually increase the capabilities of the website. Subscriptions will automatically renew after the first year. If you wish to cancel a subscription it must be done prior to May for the Fall volume and prior to November for the Spring volume. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to Denise Brennan at email@example.com.
You may pay for your subscription through with a credit card or by check. Please click here to access the subscription form.
This online access includes:
- Access to Faculty and House staff versions of the chapters
- Each chapter has URLs for its primary references which provide simple online access to the relevant articles if your institution has site licenses to the relevant major journals.
- Topic index for the 3-year curricular cycle (144 chapters) organized according to subject matter
- Access to three years of archived chapters for the full curricular cycle.
- Important Updates section for major updates in the medical literature that may change practice that occurred after the posting of our chapters each semester.
- One copy of the printed version/cd as supplies permit.
Contact Denise Brennan to purchase access to the curricular materials for yourself or your training program.