Richard A Martinello MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases) and of Pediatrics and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Disease); Chief Consultant, Clinical Public Health, Veterans Health Administration
Departments & Organizations
Pathogenesis of respiratory virus infections; Epidemiology of respiratory viruses more...
- B.S., Loyola University, 1991
- M.D., Loyola University, 1995
- Gunderson CG, Martinello RA. A Systematic Review of Bacteremia in Cellulitis and Erysipelas. Journal of Infection 2012;64(2):148-55.
- Fink S, Martinello RA, Campbell S, Murray TS. Low Prevalence of Heterogeneous Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus among Connecticut Veterans. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 2012;56(1):582-3.
- Schult T, Awosika E, Hodgson M, Martinello RA. 2009 Influenza Pandemic Impact on Sick Leave Use in the Veterans Health Administration: Framework for a Health Care Provider–Based National Syndromic Surveillance System. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness 2011;5:S235-241.