Maricar Malinis MD
Assistant Professor of and Clinical Instructor in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Infections in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients; Cytomegalovirus (CMV) in Immunocompromised host; Immunization and safety living of solid organ transplant recipients
- B.S., University of the Philippines-Diliman, 1995
- M.D., University of Philippines, College of Medicine, 2000
- Malinis MF, Mawhorter SD, Jain A, Shrestha NK, Avery RK, van Duin D. Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia in solid organ transplant recipients: evidence for improved survival when compared with nontransplant patients. Transplantation. 2012 May 27;93(10):1045-50.
- Malinis M, Myers J, Bordon J, Peyrani P, Kapoor R, Nakamatzu R, Lopardo G, Torres A, Feldman C, Allen M, Arnold F, Ramirez J. Clinical outcomes of HIV-infected patients hospitalized with bacterial community-acquired pneumonia. Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Jan;14(1):e22-7. Epub 2009 Jul 7.
- Aiello AE, Malinis M, Knapp JK, Mody L. The influence of knowledge, perceptions, and beliefs, on hand hygiene practices in nursing homes. Am J Infect Control. 2009 Mar;37(2):164-7. Epub 2008 Oct 22.