Manisha Juthani-Mehta MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases); Program Director, Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
Departments & Organizations
Infectious diseases in the aging population more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1994
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1998
- Das R, Towle V, Van Ness PH, Juthani-Mehta M. Adverse Outcomes in Nursing Home Residents with Increased Episodes of Observed Bacteriuria. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2011;32(1):84-6.
- Juthani-Mehta M, Quagliarello V. Infectious Diseases in the Nursing Home Setting: Challenges and Opportunities for Clinical Investigation. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2010; 51(8):931–936.
- Juthani-Mehta M, Tinetti M, Perrelli E, Towle V, Van Ness P, Quagliarlelo V. Clinical Features to Identify UTI in Nursing Home Residents: A Cohort Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 57:963-970, 2009 (with editorial).