Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender & Health | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug Alcohol Depend.
- Azbel, L., Wickersham, J. A., Grishaev, Y., Dvoryak, S., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Burden of infectious diseases, substance use disorders, and mental illness among Ukrainian prisoners transitioning to the community. PLoS One, 8(3), e59643. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0059643
- Wickersham, J. A., Marcus, R., Kamarulzaman, A., Zahari, M. M., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Implementing methadone maintenance treatment in prisons in Malaysia. Bull World Health Organ, 91(2), 124-129.