John Solomon Francis MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (AIDS) and Clinical Instructor in Nursing; Academic Advisor, Office of Student Affairs; Hospital Epidemiologist, VA CT Healthcare System
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Andrews University, 1991
- Ph.D., Loma Linda University, 1998
- M.D., Loma Linda University, 2000
- Matthew D. Burkey, Lucy E. Wilson, Richard D. Moore, Gregory M. Lucas, John Francis, and Kelly A. Gebo The Incidence of and Risk Factors for MRSA Bacteremia in an HIV-Infected Cohort in the HAART Era . HIV Med. 2008;9:858-862.
- John S. Francis, Susan M. Harrington, Karen Carroll, and William Bishai. Molecular Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases. In Nelson KE, Williams C, Kuniholm M. 2nd Edition: Infectious Disease Epidemiology: Theory and Practice. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers. 2007:281-315.
- Jeffrey C. Hageman, Timothy M. Uyeki, John S. Francis, Daniel B. Jernigan, J. Gary Wheeler, Carolyn B. Bridges, Stephen J. Barenkamp, Dawn M. Sievert, Arjun Srinivasan, Meg C. Doherty, Linda K. McDougal, George E. Killgore, Uri A. Lopatin, Rebecca Coffman, J. Kathryn MacDonald, Sigrid K. McAllister, Gregory E. Fosheim, Jean B. Patel, and L. Clifford McDonald. Severe Community-Acquired Pneumonia Due to Staphylococcus aureus, 2003-04 Influenza Season. Emerg Infect Dis 200612:894-899.