Francine M Foss MD
Professor of Medicine (Hematology) and of Dermatology
T Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous T cell Lymphoma, Stem cell allotransplantation; Pharmacologic agents for lymphoma; Bone marrow transplantation
- Coiffier B, Pro B, Prince HM, et al. Results from a pivotal, open-label, phase II study of romidepsin in relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma after prior systemic therapy. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Feb 20 2012;30(6):631-636.
- Foss F, Horwitz SM, Coiffier B, et al. Pralatrexate is an effective treatment for relapsed or refractory transformed mycosis fungoides: a subgroup efficacy analysis from the PROPEL study. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia. Aug 2012;12(4):238-243.
- Horwitz SM, Kim YH, Foss F, et al. Identification of an active, well-tolerated dose of pralatrexate in patients with relapsed or refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Blood. May 3 2012;119(18):4115-4122.
- Chen Y, Zheng T, Lan Q, et al. Polymorphisms in DNA repair pathway genes, body mass index, and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. American journal of hematology. Apr 26 2013.
- Foss FM. Treatment strategies for peripheral T-cell lymphomas. Best practice & research. Clinical haematology. Mar 2013;26(1):43-56.
- Foss FM, Sjak-Shie N, Goy A, et al. A multicenter phase II trial to determine the safety and efficacy of combination therapy with denileukin diftitox and cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone in untreated peripheral T-cell lymphoma: the CONCEPT study. Leukemia & lymphoma. Jul 2013;54(7):1373-1379.
- Parker T, Barbarotta L, Foss F. Pralatrexate: treatment of T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Future oncology. Jan 2013;9(1):21-29.