Medication use in Older Adults
- Gandhi TK, Weingart SN, Borus J, et al. Adverse drug events in ambulatory care. N Engl J Med. 2003;348:1556-64.
- Goulding MR. Inappropriate medication prescribing for elderly ambulatory care patients. Arch Intern Med. 2004:164:305-312
- Gurwitz JH. Polypharmacy: A new paradigm for quality drug therapy in the elderly? Arch Intern Med. 2004;164:1957-59.
- Rochon PA, Gurwitzh JH. Optimizing drug treatment for elderly people: The prescirbinh cascade. BMJ. 1997;315:1096-99.
- Liperoti R, Pedone C, Lapane KL, et al. Venous Thromboembolism Among Elderly Patients Treated with Atypical and Conventional Antipsychoatic Agents. Arch Intern Med. 2005;165:2577-2682
- Wang PS, Schneeweiss S, Avorn J, Et al. Risk of Death in Elderly Users of Conventional vs. Atypical Antipsychotic Medications. N Engl J Med. 2005;352:2335-41