Tracy Rabin MD, SM
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Assistant Director, Office of Global Health (Department of Internal Medicine); Affiliated Faculty, Yale Global Health Leadership Institute
Investigating the system-based issues impacting hospital readmission and the safe transition from hospital to home.
- Schwartz JI, Dunkle A, Akiteng AR, Birabwa-Male D, Kagimu R, Mondo CK, Mutungi G, Rabin TL, Skonieczny M, Sykes J, Mayanja-Kizza, H. Towards reframing health service delivery in Uganda: The Uganda Initiative for Integrated Management of Non-Communicable Diseases (UINCD). Global Health Action. Glob Health Action. 2015,8:26537
- Mohanan M, Vera-Hernández M, Das V, Giardili S, Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Rabin TL, Raj SS, Schwartz JI, Seth A. The Know-Do Gap in Quality of Care for Childhood Diarrhea and Pneumonia in India. JAMA Pediatrics. Accepted for publication November 22, 2014.
- Rabin T. 2013. Treatment of Diabetes with Non-Oral Agents. In: Yale Office-based Medicine Curriculum, eds. Julie R Rosenbaum, Seonaid F Hay, Mary Warner, and Laura M Whitman, 8th edition. New Haven, CT: Yale University. http://yobm.yale.edu
- Rabin T, Talwalkar JS. 2012. Transition from Pediatric to Adult-Oriented Health Care. In: Yale Office-based Medicine Curriculum, eds. Julie R Rosenbaum, Seonaid F. Hay, Mary Warner, and Laura M. Whitman, 8th edition. New Haven, CT: Yale University. http://yobm.yale.edu/
- Schwartz JI, Rabin TL, and Doolittle BR. Integrated Care of Refugees in a Primary Care Residency Clinic. Journal of Graduate Medical Education: December 2012, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 551-551.
- Rabin TL, Schwartz JI. The global health chief resident: modifying an established role, strengthening a collaboration. Med Educ. 2012 Nov;46(11):1128-9.
- Rabin, Tracy. 2012. Type 2 Diabetes Treatment. In: Yale Office-based Medicine Curriculum, eds. Julie R Rosenbaum, Seonaid F. Hay, Mary Warner, and Laura M. Whitman, 8th edition. New Haven, CT: Yale University. http://yobm.yale.edu/