Rosana Gonzalez-Colaso PharmD, MPH
Assistant Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Health Disparities; Access to Language Services; Healthcare Workforce Diversification; Cross-cultural Survey Development; Interdisciplinary Medical Education; Global Health Education; Curriculum Development and Assessment more...
- Pharm.D., University of Buenos Aires, 1988
- M.P.H., Yale University, 2004
- Gonzalez-Colaso R. Sandoval-Schaefer T, Abad-Merino S, Nunez-Smith M. "Cross-cultural Measurement Development: The Case of the Hispanic Population." American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting & Exposition Boston, MA • November 4, 2013.
- Gonzalez-Colaso R, Moloney-Johns A, Jacqueline S. "To Teach or Not to Teach: 2011 National Survey of Physician Assistants and Preceptor Experiences". JJournal of Physician Assistant Education. 2013;24(2):12-19
- Gonzalez-Colaso R, Enking P, Gorney C, Hudak N. "Tales from the Trenches: Physician Assistants’ Perspectives on Precepting Students." Abstract. Journal of Physician Assistant Education e-portal. 2013;24(2):60e