Lydia S Dugdale MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Associate Director, Program for Biomedical Ethics
Departments & Organizations
Clinical Medical Ethics; Medicine & Religion; End-of-Life Issues
- BA, American University, 1999
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 2006
- Dugdale L.s. Therapeutic Dying. Hastings Cent. Rep. 2014 Nov-Dec.
- Dugdale, L.S. Medicine’s Metaphysics. Hastings Cent Rep. 2013; 43(2):7-8.
- Dugdale L.S. A Thousand Little Deaths. Hastings Cent Rep. 2011; 41(4):10.