Lisa Sanders MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Obesity; Clinical decision making; How diagnostic decisions and errors are made more...
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 1979
- M.D., Yale University, 1997
- Every Patient Tells a Story: Medical Mysteries and the Art of Diagnosis, Broadway Books, 2009
- Sanders L, The Perfect Fit Diet: How to lose weight, keep it off and still eat the foods you love, St. Martins Press, New York, 2005.
- Sanders L, Diagnosis: A Total Collapse, New York Times Magazine, October 16, 2011.