Julie Rothstein Rosenbaum MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Evaluation of efforts to improve ethics and professional education; Education to improve end of life communication; Clarification of appropriate relationships between physicians and pharmaceutical industry more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1990
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1996
- Editor-in-Chief, Yale Primary Care Curriculum. Produced semiannually, 26 chapter evidence-based, case-based primary care text, including resident and preceptor guide. Rotating 3 year curriculum of topics including relevant updates. Used by approximately 180 internal medicine residencies in US and abroad.
- Rosenbaum JR. Daily dilemmas. Ann Intern Med. 2011, 155: 855-856.
- Bernabeo EC, Holtman MH, Ginsburg S, Rosenbaum JR, and Holmboe ES Lost in Transition: The Experience and Impact of Rapid Changes in the Inpatient Learning Environment. Academic Medicine 2011, 86: 591-8.