Jeremy I Schwartz MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Firm Chief, Yale Primary Care Residency Program; Faculty, Global Health Leadership Institute
Health systems strengthening to address integration of services for non-communicable diseases in low- and middle-income countries; Patient experience; Bedside rounding
- Schwartz JI, Dunkle A, Akiteng AR, Birabwa-Male D, Kagimu R, Mondo CK, Mutungi G, Rabin TL, Skonieczny M, Sykes J, Mayanja-Kizza, H. Towards reframing health service delivery in Uganda: The Uganda Initiative for Integrated Management of Non-Communicable Diseases (UINCD). Glob Health Action. 2015,8:26537.
- Mohanan M, Vera-Hernández M, Das V, Giardili S, Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Rabin TL, Raj SS, Schwartz JI, Seth A. The Know-Do Gap in Quality of Care for Childhood Diarrhea and Pneumonia in India. JAMA Pediatrics. Accepted for publication November 22, 2014.
- Schwartz JI, Guwatudde D, Nugent R, Mondo CK. Looking at non-communicable diseases in Uganda through a local lens: An analysis using locally derived data. Globalization and Health. 2014;10:77. doi:10.1186/s12992-014-0077-5.
- Musoke C, Ssendikadiwa C, Babua C, Schwartz JI. Severe falciparum malaria associated with massive pulmonary embolism. Annals of African Medicine. 2014;13:47-9.
- Schwartz JI, Rabin TL, Doolittle B. Integrated Care of Refugees in a Primary Care Residency Clinic. Journal of Graduate Medical Education: Dec 2012;4(4):551-551.
- Rabin TL and Schwartz JI. The Global Health Chief Resident: modifying an established role, strengthening a collaboration. Med Educ. 2012 Nov;46(11):1128-9. PMID:23078719.