Emily Wang MD, MAS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Vulnerable populations, specifically individuals with a history of incarceration; Social determinants of health; Community health workers; Community based participatory research more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 06/1997
- M.D., Duke University Medical Center, 2003
- Wang EA, Wang YF, Krumholz, HM. " A High Risk of Hospitalization Following Release from Correctional Facilities in Medicare Beneficiaries, A Retrospective Matched Cohort Study, 2002-2010," JAMA Internal Medicine 2013
- Frank J, Hong CS, Subramanian SV, Wang EA. Neighborhood Incarceration Rate and Asthma Prevalence in New York City: A Multilevel Approach, Am J Public Health. 2013 Mar 14. [Epub] PMID: 23488496
- Wang EA, Zhu, GA, Evans L, Carroll-Scott, A., Desai, R., and Fiellin LE. “A Pilot Study Examining Food Insecurity and HIV Risk Behaviors among Individuals Recently Released from Prison” AIDS Educ Prev. 2013 Apr;25(2):112-23.