Benjamin Rolin Doolittle MD, MDiv
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine) and of Pediatrics; Director, Int Med-Pediatrics Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine | Combined Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program | Primary Care Residency Program | Traditional Residency Program | Internal Medicine Clerkship
- B.S., Yale University, 1991
- M.A. Div., Yale Divinity School, 1994
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1997
- Doolittle, B, Burnout and Coping Among Parish Based Clergy, Mental Health, Religion, and Culture, 2007 ; 10(1):31-38.
- Hassan SM, Doolittle B, A Case of Yersinia enterocolitica mimicking Kawasaki disesase, Rheumatology 2009: 48(7):857-858.
- Doolittle B, Alias A, Application of a Prediction Rule to Discriminate Between Aseptic and Bacterial Meningitis in Adults, Hospital Practice, Dec 2009;37(1):93-7