Humanities; Health Care
Books on practical professionalism in medicine (with Prof R Hays) Radcliffe, 2013, and health policy and ethics (with Prof R Rohrbaugh) Radcliffe, 2011.
Recent papers: policy paper on Clinical Ethics for Health Quality and Safety Commission, New Zealand; articles for The Clinical Teacher, and essays for Bioethics Encylopedia, Macmillan Pallgrave 2014.
- WORTHINGTON, R and HAYS, R (author/editors) Practical Professionalism in Medicine: A global case-based workbook Radcliffe Publishing, London, UK Sep 2013 ISBN 978-184619-584-6
- MACDONALD A, and WORTHINGTON R (Policy document). 2012 New Zealand Health and Safety Quality Commission The role of clinical ethics within the health care system of New Zealand https://www.hqsc.govt.nz/assets/Other-Topics/QS-challenge-reports/Clinical-Ethics-Network-Final-Report.pdf
- WORTHINGTON R and HAYS R. Responding to Unprofessional Behaviours. Clinical Teacher. 2012; 9(2): 71–74. DOI: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2011.00516.x
- WORTHINGTON R and ROHRBAUGH R [authors] Health policy and Ethics: A critical examination of values from a global perspective. Radcliffe Publishing, Oxford  ISBN 9781846193101
- WORTHINGTON R and GOGNE A Cultural aspects of primary healthcare in india: A case- based analysis. Asia Pacific Family Medicine 2011, 10:8 doi:10.1186/1447-056X-10-8. Available online at: http://www.apfmj.com/content/10/1/8
- WORTHINGTON R and MERCURIO M [contributors] Family Beliefs and the Medical Care of Children. In: DIEKEMA, DS [editor] Clinical Ethics in Pediatrics. Cambridge University Press, USA  ISBN 9780521173612