- Bleomycin induced lung fibrosis
- TGF-beta 1 over expression induced lung fibrosis
- Bioengineering based approaches using decellularized rodent or human lung culture and stimulation of primary human cells
- Cecal ligation
- Cigarette smoke
- Transgenic overexpression of cytokines
- Inhaled Poly (I:C)
- Thioacetamide, CCl4 and steatohepatitis induced liver fibrosis.
- Bile duct ligation induced fibrosis.
- Culture of primary hepatocytes, stellate cells, Kupffer cells and cell lines to test for responses to anti-fibrotics.
- Unilateral ureteral obstruction induced renal fibrosis
- Oxalate diet induced renal failure
- Bleomycin induced skin fibrosis
- Foreign body reaction