Deborah Denise Proctor MD
Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Medical Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program; Site Director, Universidad del Valle, Cali, Columbia and Yale/Stanford, Johnson and Johnson Global Health Scholar Program; Board of Directors and Treasurer, Honduras Children's Project
Departments & Organizations
Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Crohn's Disease; Ulcerative Colitis; Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia more...
- B.S., University of Toledo, 1978
- M.D., University of Cincinnati, 1982
- Faubion WA, Fletcher JG, O'Byrne S, Feagan BG, de Villiers WJS, Salzberg B, Plevy S, Proctor DD, Valentine JF, Higgins PD, Harris JM, Diehl L, Wright L, Tew GW, Luca D, Basu K, Keir ME. EMerging BiomARKers in inflammatory bowel disease (EMBARK) study identifies fecal calprotectin, serum MMP9 and serum IL-22 as a novel combination of biomarkers for Crohn's disease activity - role of cross-sectional imaging. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2013; 108:1891–1900; doi:10.1038/ajg.2013.354; published online 15 October 2013.
- Proctor DD. Missionary work – it’s about more than doing endoscopies. AGA Perspectives 2013;9(3):22-23.
- Zhang CK, Hewett J, Hemming J, Grant T, Zhao H, Abraham C, Oikonomou I, Kanakia M, Cho JH, Proctor DD. The influence of depression on quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2013;19(8):1732-1739.