Meena Ananth Ph.D
Senior Research Scientist in Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gene Regulation; Bile Acid Transporters; Cholestasis; Development; Inositol Phosphate Receptors; MicroRNAs more...
- Ph.D., University of Madras, India, 1980
- Ph.D., Postgraduate Inst Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, 1980
- Ananthanarayanan, M., Banales, J.M., Guerra, M.T., Spirli, C., Munoz-Garrido, P., Tafur, D., Saez, E., Mitchell-Richards, K.A and Nathanson, M.H. Post-translational regulation of the type III Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate by miRNA-506. J.Biol.Chem. In Press. Nov.5,2014
- Ghonem,N.S, Ananthanarayanan, M, Soroka, C.J, and Boyer, J.L. PPARa activates human MDR3/ABCB4 transcription and increases rat biliary phosphatidylcholine secretion. Hepatology DOI: 10.1002/hep.26894, 2013.
- Allen, R.M., Marquart, T.J., Albert, C.J., Suchy, F.J., Wang, D.Q-H., Ananthanarayanan, M., Ford, D.A., and Baldan, A. miR-33 controls the expression of biliary transporters and mediates statin- and diet-induced hepatotoxicity. EMBO Molecular Medicine, 4:1-14, 2012.