John Kiene Forrest MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology); Director, Structural Heart Disease Program
Departments & Organizations
Transcather Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) more...
- B.S., Bowdoin College, 1998
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2005
- Forrest JK. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Design, Clinical Applications, and Future Challenges. Yale J Biol Med. 2012 Jun;85(2):239-47.
- Milewski MI, Mickle JR, Forrest JK, Stafford DM, Moyer BD, Cheng J, Guggino WB, Stanton BA, Cutting GR. A PDZ-binding motif is essential but not sufficient to localize the C terminus of CFTR to the apical membrane. J Cell Sci. 2001 Feb;114(Pt 4):719-26.
- Milewski MI, Mickle JR, Forrest JK, Stanton BA, Cutting GR. Aggregation of misfolded proteins can be a selective process dependent upon peptide composition. J Biol Chem. 2002 Sep 13;277(37):34462-70.