Erica S Spatz MD, MHS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Cardiovascular disease; cardiovascular outcomes; quality of care; healthcare disparities; utilization; shared decision-making
- Spatz ES, Canavan ME, Desai MM. From Here to JUPITER: Identifying New Patients for Statin Therapy Using Data from the 1999_2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2009(2): 41-48
- Spatz ES, Ross JS, Desai MM, Canavan ME, Krumholz HM. Beyond Insurance Coverage: Usual source of care in the treatment of hypertension and hypercholesterolemia. Data from the 2003-2006 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. American Heart Journal. 2010. 160:115-21.
- Spatz ES, Phipps MS, Wang OJ, Lagarde S, Curry L, Lucas G, Rosenthal MS. Expanding the safety-net of specialty care for the uninsured. Health Services Research. February 2012. 47(1pt2): 344-362.
- Spatz ES, Canavan ME, Desai MM, Krumholz HM, Lindau ST. Sexual activity and function among middle-aged and older men and women with hypertension. J of Hypertension. 31(6):1096-1105, June 2013.
- Curry LA, Spatz E, Cherlin E, Thompson JW, Berg D, Ting HH, Decker C, Krumholz HM, Bradley EH. What Distinguishes Top-Performing Hospitals in Acute Myocardial Infarction Mortality Rates? Ann Intern Med. 2011;154:384-390.