Christopher J. A. Howes MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Interventional Cardiology; Exercise Echocardiography; Correlation of peripheral markers of endothelial dysfunction and coronary artery disease
- Howes CJ, Reid CM, Brandt C, et al: Exercise tolerance and quality of life in elderly patients with chronic atrial fibrillation. J. of Cardiovascular Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 6(1): 23-9, 1/01.
- Howes CJ, Ezekowitz MD: Editorial: Alternate-day dosing of aspirin in atrial fibrillation: a critical evaluation. Am Heart J. 138(1): 13, 7/99.
- Howes CJ: Atrial fibrillation in the elderly: Who is at risk. Am J of Geriatric Card. 7 (5), 13-23, 9/98.
- Howes CJ: Percutaneous Angioplasty: Debulking Techniques. Applications in Imaging, Cardiac Interventions. 17-25, 8/97.
- Krumholz HM, Howes CJ, Murillo J, Vaccarino V, Radford MJ, Ellerbeck E: Validation of a clinical prediction rule for left ventricular ejection fraction after myocardial infarction in patients greater or equal 65 years old. Am J Card. 80 (1): 11-15, 7/1/97.