YCRG project management ensures coordination between all parties participating in clinical trial conduct to meet trial timelines, including data management, biostatistics, site monitoring groups, central laboratories, the Sponsor, the Clinical Events Committee, Data Safety Monitoring Boards, and other parties.
YCRG has provided clinical trials services in a wide variety of therapeutic areas at all investigational stages, including First-in-Man trials, IDE/IND phase II and III Trials, pivotal regulatory trials including CE-mark trials in Europe, and post market and investigator-initiated clinical programs.
YCRG project management leadership offers:
- Experience from the industry (Sponsor) perspective;
- Experience from the Contract Research Organization (CRO) perspective;
- Proven track record of trial management and site management in trials with multiple vendors and multiple CROs across the globe;
- Expertise in therapeutic areas to facilitate timeline assessment, planning, and achievement;
- Experience in leading and interfacing with study team members at all levels; and
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements throughout the trial life cycle.