The Yale Cardiovascular Research Group provides comprehensive FDA-compliant data tracking and management services to deliver complete trial results for clinical investigations of all stages and scopes.
YCRG's medical leadership has extensive experience in analyzing the outcomes of large trials of the latest interventional technologies. When combined with our advanced biostatistical team and experienced writing services, we are able to deliver well-considered, methodologically sound data capture and analysis and high-impact results dissemination.
Data management services include:
- Database design and programming;
- Statistical analysis planning;
- Electronic data capture (EDC) system design and programming;
- Paper and electronic case report form design;
- Data entry, exports, transfers, and queries;
- Data cleaning and report writing; and
- Safety data accumulation and reporting.