Robert Lawrence McNamara MD, MHS
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Cardiovascular outcomes; International comparisons; Large registries; Global health; more...
- B.S., University of Notre Dame, 1986
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, 1991
- M.H.S., Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1997
- McNamara RL, Chung S, Jernberg T, Holmes D, Roe M, Timmis A, James S, Deanfield J, Fonorow G, Peterson E, Jeppsson A, Hemmingway H. International comparisons of the management of patients with non-ST segment elevation acute myocardial infarction in the United Kingdom, Sweden, and the United States: The MINAP/NICOR, SWEDEHEART/RIKS-HIA, and ACTION Registry-GWTG/NCDR registries. Int J Cardiology. 2014; 175 (2):240-247
- McNamara RL. Cardiovascular registry research comes of age. Heart 2010:96:908-910
- Estes NA 3rd, Halperin JL, Calkins H, Ezekowitz MD, Gitman P, Go AS, McNamara RL, Messer JV, Ritchie JL, Romeo SJ, Waldo AL, Wyse DG. ACC/AHA/Physician Consortium 2008 clinical performance measures for adults with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures and the Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (Writing Committee to Develop Clinical Performance Measures for Atrial Fibrillation): developed in collaboration with the Heart Rhythm Society. Circulation 2008 117(8):1101-20. J Am Coll of Cardiol 2008 51(8):865-84.