Lissa Sugeng MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Three-dimensional echocardiography (3DE); Evolution in the development of echocardiography; Validating and comparing 3D techniques to other imaging modalities such as CMR and CT imaging; New developments in probe technology; Real-time 3D fully-sampled matrix array transducer; Imaging modality in valvular disease. more...
- M.D., Udayana University, 1991
- M.P.H., Boston University, 1993
- Chandra S, Salgo IS, Sugeng L, Weinert L, Settlemier SH, Mor-Avi V, Lang RM.A Three-Dimensional Insight into the Complexity of Flow Convergence in Mitral Regurgitation: Adjunctive Benefit of Anatomic Regurgitant Orifice Area.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2011 Jun 10. [Epub ahead of print]PubMed [citation] PMID: 21666109
- Sugeng L, Mor-Avi V, Weinert L, Niel J, Ebner C, Steringer-Mascherbauer R, Schmidt F, Galuschky C, Schummers G, Lang RM, Nesser HJ. Quantitative assessment of left ventricular size and function: side-by-side comparison of real-time three-dimensional echocardiography and computed tomography with magnetic resonance reference. Circulation 2006 August 15;114(7):654-661.
- Sugeng L, Shernan SK, Salgo IS, Weinert L, Shook D, Raman J, Jeevanandam V, DuPont F, Settlemier S, Savord B, Fox J, Mor-Avi V, Lang RM. Live 3-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography initial experience using the fully-sampled matrix array probe. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008 August 5;52(6):446-449.