Yasutaka Okabe PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Immunobiology
Departments & Organizations
- BS, Waseda University, 2000
- M.S., Waseda University, 2002
- Ph.D., Osaka University, 2006
- Okabe Y, and Medzhitov R. "Tissue-specific signals control reversible program of localization and functional polarization of macrophages." Cell, 157, 832-844, 2014.
- Okabe Y, Sano T, and Nagata S. "Regulation of the innate immune response by threonine-phosphatase of Eyes absent." Nature, 460, 520-524, 2009.
- Nakaya M, Tanaka M, Okabe Y, Hanayama R, and Nagata S. "Opposite effects of rho family GTPases on engulfment of apoptotic cells by macrophages." J. Biol. Chem., 281, 8836-8842, 2006.