Mical Raz MD, PhD
Laboratory Associate in the History of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- Ph.D., Tel Aviv University, 2007
- M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, 2009
- What's Wrong with the Poor? Race, Psychiatry and the War on Poverty (UNC Press, 2013)
- The Lobotomy Letters : The Making of American Psychosurgery (U of Rochester Press: 2013)
- Raz, M. Between the Ego and the Icepick: Psychosurgery, Psychoanalysis and Psychiatric Discourse Bulletin of the History of Medicine 2008, 82 (2): 387-420.