Preparing to Travel

Yale students participating in elective clinical rotations through the Office of International Medical Student Education should:

  1. Please carefully read the travel preparations described on:
    Yale and the World | International Travel
  2. Please download and print your UHC Global Travel Assistance Card containing information on what to do in an emergency. 
  3. Register your travel. Requires NetID and password to access.
  4. Contact CIBT for assistance and support with passports and visas.