Robert M Rohrbaugh MD
Professor of Psychiatry; Deputy Chair for Education and Career Development, Department of Psychiatry; Residency Program Director, Department of Psychiatry; Director, Office of International Medical Student Education, Yale School of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Office of International Medical Student Education
LCME Education Subcommittee
Office of Student ResearchHIV/AIDSYale/Stanford J&J Global Health Scholars Program | Psychiatry: Adult Psychiatry; Aging & Geriatric Psychiatry, Division of; Yale Global Mental Health Program
Undergraduate Medical Education; Post-graduate (Residency) Education; Electronic Medical Record; Practice Based Learning more...
- B.A., Franklin and Marshall College, 1978
- M.D., Yale University, 1982
- Rohrbaugh, RM, Borysiuk L, Federman DG and Sernyak MJ: Utilizing VA Information Technology to Develop Psychiatry Resident Prescription Profiles. Academic Psychiatry 2009; 33: 27-30.
- Rohrbaugh, RM, Felker B and Kosten TR: The Veterans Administration Psychiatry Primary Care Education Initiative: Defining a Model and Determining Outcomes for Psychiatry Resident Education in Primary Care. Academic Psychiatry 2009; 33: 31-35
- Campbell W and Rohrbaugh RM, “The Biopsychosocial Formulation Manual: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals.” Routledge, New York. 2006