Jhumka Gupta ScD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender-based violence; Reproductive health; HIV; Mental health; Refugee; Immigrant; Human trafficking; Conflict settings more...
- M.P.H., Drexel University, 2000
- Sc.D., Harvard School of Public Health, 2007
- Gupta J, Falb K, Kpebo D, Annan J.Abuse from in-laws and associations with attempts to control reproductive decisions among rural women in Côte d''Ivoire: a cross-sectional study. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012 Jun 7. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2012.03401.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gupta J, Reed E, Kelly JTD, Stein DJ, Williams DR. Men's Exposure to Human Rights Violations and Relations With Perpetration of Intimate Partner Violence in South Africa. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 2012 Jun;66(6):e2. Epub 2010 Dec 8.
- Gupta J, Reed E, Kershaw T, Blankenship KM. History of sex trafficking, recent experiences of violence, and HIV vulnerability among female sex workers in coastal Andhra Pradesh, India. International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011 Aug;114(2):101-5. Epub 2011 May 26.