Achyuta Rasendra Adhvaryu PhD
Assistant Professor of Public Health (Health Policy) and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Child health; Economic development; Intra-household resource distribution; Malaria; Health technology adoption; Tanzania more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2004
- M.A., Yale University, 2006
- M.Phil., Yale University, 2007
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2009
- Firing Costs and Flexibility: Evidence from Firms' Labor Adjustments to Shocks in India, with Amalavoyal Chari and Siddharth Sharma (accepted at Review of Economics and Statistics).
- The Impact of a Novel Franchise Clinic Network on Access to Medicines and Vaccinations in Kenya, with Justin Berk, BMJ Open, 2012 vol. 2 no. 4.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta and Anant Nyshadham. 2012. "Schooling, Child Labor and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania." Journal of Human Resources, vol. 47, no. 2.