Scott Donald Weatherbee PhD
Assistant Professor of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Limb development; Developmental genetics; Organogenesis; Mouse genetics; Signaling pathways; Embryogenesis more...
- B.A., SUNY at Oswego, 1993
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1999
- Christopher KJ, Wang B, Kong Y, Weatherbee SD. Forward genetics uncovers Transmembrane protein 107 as a novel factor required for ciliogenesis and Sonic hedgehog signaling. Developmental Biology, 2012 368:382-392.
- Pluznick, JL, Rodriguez-Gil, DJ, Hull, M, Mistry, K, Gattone, V, Johnson, CA, Weatherbee, S, Greer, CA, Caplan, MJ. Renal cystic disease proteins play critical roles in the organization of the olfactory epithelium. PLoS One 2011 6(5): e19694.
- Weatherbee, S.D., Niswander, L.A., and Anderson, K.V. A mouse model for Meckel Syndrome reveals Mks1 is required for ciliogenesis and Hedgehog signaling. Human Molecular Genetics 2009; 18:4565-4575.